10 de jul. de 2008

Books I really want to read

  • The Jesus I never knew: I want to read it since I read this quote from it: "The proof of spiritual maturity is not how pure you are, but an awareness of your impurity. That very awareness opens the door to grace. Spiritual maturity is not measured in the rules you keep.
    Spiritual maturity is not measured in the Bible answers you know in small groups. Spiritual maturity is not even about what you do. Primarily, Spiritual maturity is know who you are in Christ."
  • The Journals of Jim Elliot: I want to read it since I watched the movie The end of the spear, which portraits the story of Jim Elliot as a missionary and his tragic death.
  • Jonathan Edwards Resolutions: I want to read it since I read some of his resolutions on Pastor Samuel Sutter's blog.
  • Guerreiros da Luz: I want to read it since I watched the author's interview, Daniel Mastral.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário