6 de nov. de 2007

What's your spending style?

I took this quiz today, and below is my spending style. Well, the quiz result is pretty much how I spend my money: not the type that will cut open a tube of toothpaste, but I mostly buy more out of necessity than out of luxury. I won't resist going out for dinner with friends, even if I was not financially planning that, but I will try and pick a meal that will not cause that much of a damage, after all I'm there more for the company than for the food itself.
On the other hand, I have some impulses to buy stuff I don't need now and than...
Take the test, maybe we are alike...

24 pts.
17 to 28 points:

You are a supremely sane and sensible spender. You're far from a tightwad, but you're not exactly flinging $50 bills from the window to see if they can fly, either.

When it comes to your currency, you know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em. If you knew you could get a knockoff of a great outfit for less elsewhere, you'd gamely make the trip. Unless ''elsewhere'' was, say, in some remote cross-continent fishing village. Above all else, rationality and reason rule your actions.

Here's your hint of the day, for scoring so well: Capodimonte and cubic zirconia goodies are all over the Web, at prices very competitive with TV's offerings -- and also available 24 hours a day! Now, stay centered...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário